Nov 15, 2005

Oops

Monday was Jasper's birthday. Happy Belated Birthday! I kinda feel bad since she always remembers mines. So, I offer to buy dessert buffet next time I am back in HK (maybe drinks afterward too), how 'bout that? (Though you really should print this post out if you are taking up the offers... wakakakaka And for those who don't know me long enough, chances like this are like winning lotto jackpot)

P.S. I am debating March/April slot vs Nov/Dec slot with the Nov/Dec edging higher by a 10-pt margin or so.

2 comments:

Jasper222 said...

WOW, it's so touching that you're actually offering something - AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?!?!!?

wow, one REALLY CHANGE a lot from school to work XDDDDDDDD

so deal is a deal.. hohohohohohoho

come back during Nov/Dec slot la.. more atmosphere (and less cold here in HK ma)....

WittyBB said...

I vote for Nov/Dec slot ... but it's already 11.18 today ... so ... if you are going back to HK during Dec ... I will be there too (after all these years saying that I would go back to home for a vacation .. since 2001).