Jan 1, 2012

Sabbatical - Quick Comment

My sabbatical trip to Australia is coming to the end. Looking back over the whole trip, there are many gains and losses. Perhaps I shouldn't say losses, but more like realizations. Many of these things I think I've known for some time, but after this trip, they solidified. Let just say I'm a bit tired of the status quo; however, I don't really like drastic changes either. So I will have to see how things go. There will definitely be some small changes in the near future, with much bigger ones on the horizons (1-3 yrs) that I need prep time for.

2 comments:

ET said...

hey, so it has been 2 whole years since your last post... how's ur "bigger"changes back then progress? :P

so weird to read my own blog's old posts.... will need to kick away the laziness and start blogging again! :P

Ethan Reay said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Although they frequently occur, stuck pixels have the ability to move back and forth on their own. Because only one color is locked in the pixel despite energy continuing to reach it. The most important thing to keep in mind is that Stuck pixels typically resolve themselves over time, but if they don't, there are a few things you can do.