Apr 16, 2011

So I made it to the 100th...

This kinda came up during one of our team game nights. The original topic was on laundry and how often do one do laundry. Thinking about how many tees/polos I owned, I casually said that shirt-wise, I probably can go on for about 2 months.

Boy did I underestimated myself. It turned out that for short-sleeves, I actually had 99 of them hanging in my closet. Admittedly, there are a handful that I haven't wear for a while (say a year or two), and a bunch that I bought but haven't got a chance to wear them (after all, I do live in the Midwest where it's not always warm and toasty)... but even excluding them I probably would still have 80+ (Note to self: find a time to donate those).

Honestly, I really should cut down on the buying... but reality? I just bought #100 and #101 today.

1 comment:

totoro said...

happy birthday~!